Learning Goals are curriculum expectations stated in language that students can understand.
Every week, we list our learning goals for literacy, math, science, arts etc.
Success Criteria define what students need to do in order to demonstrate that they have met particular learning goals.
-are co-authored by teachers and their students
-ensure that students have input into their learning process
-ensure that students understand exactly what they need to do to be successful
-encourage students to move toward becoming independent, self-monitoring learners
This is an example of Success Criteria:
- I can create and uses traditional form such as (X-ray vision) effectively. 1 2 3 4
- I can use elements of design in art works to communicate ideas for a specific audience and purpose. 1 2 3 4
- I can interpret personal artwork for conveyed feelings, issues, themes and social concerns. 1 2 3 4
- I can use bright and bold colours. 1 2 3 4
- I can outline my work using black effectively. 1 2 3 4